Monday, January 28, 2008

Hair

I'm a cutter. I cut myself. Not my skin, but my hair. I haven't gone to a barber or hairstylist in well over a year. And well, honestly, I haven't gone to a hairstylist in about 4 and a half years. And well, frankly, my haircut sucks. I think I may finally give in and pay the $20-$200 it will cost to fix what I've done to myself. Or fuck it, I may just shave the whole thing off. I'm starting to see more and more of my scalp as it is. So maybe I should just bite the bullet and get on with it.

Ah yes, that's why I am here with a blog. Setting goals and achieving them. So here is the list of "to be accomplisheds" for the next two months.

1. Pass the bar.
2. Move back to L.A..
3. Fix incredibly awful hair situation.
4. Add 25 lbs.
5. Write more interesting blogs.

No comments: